This Nets offense might be the best in the history of the NBA. The trio of Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving and James Harden is unstoppable. Tuesday night’s win over the Clippers was another example of how special this team is. It’s hard to pick against the Nets to win a championship, if they stay healthy. To talk about the success of this team, we bring you a new episode of the “Fullcourt on Flatbush” podcast with Robin Lundberg and Kerry Kittles, featuring an interview with a pivotal piece on these Nets, Jeff Green.
Fullcourt on Flatbush Podcast with Robin Lundberg & Kerry Kittles:
- Nets’ Big 3 is dominating on the offensive end. Beat one of the best teams in the NBA in the Clippers Tuesday.
- James Harden is being the ultimate distributor with this team. Leads the NBA in assists per game. Different role with Nets vs. when he had to shoot more with the Rockets without a great supporting cast.
- Is this the best offensive team in NBA history?
- What is wrong with the Nets’ defense? How can they improve? What do they need to add?
- Nets have been great against the good teams. Lost some games to bad teams.
Kittles Corner: Kerry examines this Nets Big 3 and looks back on facing the great Spurs teams with Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili.
Jeff Green Interview:
Nets forward, 13 NBA seasons (Supersonics, Thunder, Celtics, Grizzlies, Clippers, Magic, Cavaliers, Wizards, Jazz, Rockets)
- Getting a veteran minimum deal this year, despite deserving more.
- Role on the Nets this season. Getting time at center, being a swiss army knife. Being versatile, being able to play one through five.
- Everybody gets along. Playing with Durant, Irving and Harden. Kyrie is a magician with the basketball. He can do anything.
- Does this feel like a championship team?
- Steve Nash as a rookie head coach. Transition has been seamless for him.
- Defensive struggles. Other teams giving up a lot of points too. It’s going to get examined further because it’s the only thing people can talk about since the offense has been so good. They will get better.
- His hunger for an NBA title. Came close with the Cavaliers.
- Endless COVID tests. Can’t wait for it to be over and talk normally, not take tests and see people smile with no mask.
Catch up on all episodes of “Fullcourt on Flatbush,” a Brooklyn Nets podcast, by subscribing to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. Follow Kerry Kittles and Robin Lundberg on Twitter @Kerry_Kittles30 and @robinlundberg. New episodes drop Wednesday afternoons.