Former NYPD Officer Valerie Cincinelli is expected to cop to one count of obstruction on Friday for an alleged plot to knock off her estranged husband and her boyfriend’s daughter.
The proceeding is moving forward before US District Judge Joanna Seybert after Long Island federal jurist Sandra Feuerstein, who had been presiding over the case, was killed by a hit-and-run driver last week in Florida.
Cincinelli, 36, will face 46 to 57 months in prison under federal sentencing guidelines.
In exchange for her guilty plea, federal prosecutors agreed to drop the two murder-for-hire counts against her, a source told The Post.
The 12-year veteran officially resigned last month after spending almost two years in jail awaiting trial on the sensational charges.
In May 2019, she was arrested for allegedly paying her then-boyfriend John DiRubba $7,000 to hire a hitman to assassinate her estranged husband, Isaiah Carvalho Jr., amid a contentious divorce and custody battle over their son. Cincinelli also has a daughter from a prior marriage.
It wasn’t just her ex she wanted out of the picture. She allegedly added to her hit list DiRubba’s 15-year-old daughter, who she whined was taking up too much of her dad’s time and money.
“Run her the f–k over, how about that,” she allegedly told DiRubba, court papers charge.
After DiRubba was busted for another crime, he confessed to the twisted plan and cooperated with authorities. He wore a wire that allegedly recorded Cincinelli scheming to have her two targets snuffed out, according to prosecutors.
The feds set up a sting and falsely told Cincinelli that Carvalho had been murdered and directed DiRubba to show her a staged photograph showing her husband dead in a car.
The case is being prosecuted in the Eastern District of New York.