A former air force chief claimed today how he saw a UFO firing four beams of light at a nuclear missile undergoing testing.
Ex-US Air Force First lieutenant Robert Jacobs alleged a craft, resembling a flying saucer, circled the dummy warhead during a test flight in California, during 1964.
But despite his claims of what he saw, the former serviceman was ordered never to breathe a word of what he saw, a bombshell press conference heard.
Along with other former American air force chiefs Dr. Jacobs was giving evidence about how aliens tampered with weapons systems during tests, at nuclear bases and even shut the missiles down.
Giving his testimony at the National Press Club in Washington DC, he said: “I was part of a US Airforce cover-up. It was shaped like a flying saucer and was firing a beam of light at our warhead.”
On September 14, 1964, he was in charge of a 100-man unit, Jacobs had been despatched to the Big Sur in California to photograph, with high-speed instrumentation, at Atlas-D missile launch from Vandenberg.
This is because all three stages of the rocket’s powered flight were to be observed, including the separation of a dummy warhead on the edge of space.
But the next day Dr. Jacobs, now a professor at Bradley University, said he was called into the office of Major Florenze J Mansmann, where three people in grey suits were standing — whom he later claimed were CIA.
He said: “Major Mansmann said lieutenant, sit down and watch this. He turned the projector on and the most amazing thing happened.”
Dr. Jacobs continued: “We could see the bottom three stages of that rocket filling the frame from 160 miles away.”
“It was amazing, the clarity was beautiful and we watched it go through all three stages of powered flight.”
“The nose cone opened up and radar chaff, aluminum foil, spread out.
“We were testing to see if we could launch a nuclear warhead into orbit, slightly above the nuclear chaff, so the Russians would aim their anti-missile missiles at the chaff, and our little warhead would fly over and obliterate Moscow.
“That was the game we were playing. Horrifying to think about it in retrospect.”
But suddenly, from in the frame, he claimed they saw an object following the test missile, which was traveling at 8,000mph.
The UFO was said to have homed in and fired four beams at the warhead.
Dr. Jacobs said: “Then it flew out of the frame the same way it had come in. At that point, the warhead tumbled out of space.”
“The light came on and Major Mansmann and the two guys in grey suits looked at me, and the major said ‘were you guys screwing around up there (at camera site) I said ‘no sir’.
“And he said ‘what was that?’ and I said it looks to me like we have a UFO.”
But the baffled, young lieutenant was ordered to belt up, or else.
Dr. Jacobs said: “He escorted me to his door and said I don’t need to remind you of the seriousness of the security breach. I said no sir.”
“But as I left, he leaned over to speak in my ear, as if to say something the guys in the suits couldn’t hear.”
“He said ‘lieutenant if you were ever tortured in the future, somebody has you up against the wall and they’re frying your privates with fire, you can tell them this, it was laser tracking.”
“But we never had laser tracking in 1964.”
He added: “What we are here today to tell you, is this is a real event that is the most important event in the history of mankind. We are not alone.”
Four former USAF captains will speak about worrying incidents going back several decades and show declassified government documents.
They are calling for the US Congress to investigate and hold public hearings into reports that UFOs have disabled nuclear weapons.
Former Air Force officer, Robert Salas, was the on-duty commander of an underground launch control facility assigned to Malmstrom Air Force Base, Montana, US on March 24, 1967.
He claims all ten of his intercontinental ballistic missiles became inoperable.
Salas added that eight days earlier, on March 16, 1967, a similar incident occurred at another missile launch control facility.
Speaking to Sun Online, he said was hopeful following the press conference the US Air Force would finally break its silence about UFOs.
He said: “We hope to put enough pressure on people in government to call for open hearings.
“If we have open congressional hearings we will know a lot more about the subject because there is a lot of documentation and credible witnesses out there who are reluctant to testify.
“The Pentagon is hoping they can just sit back and write their little reports to congressional committees and then it just gets lost in the background.
“That’s another reason I am doing this is to keep the pressure and keep it out in the media and again and hopefully we can make some inroads.
“The USAF has been silent. The navy has come out and said they have now procedures for the pilots to report these sights.”
Published on: Article source